How Much Can I Expect My Butt to Shrink 1 Year After BBL?

I had buttock augmentation in Beverly Hills, in Jan 2012. I am happy with my results, but I am worried if I might lose my butt. Usually, how much do you expect my butt to get smaller by one year after my buttock augmentation

Fat Loss After Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hello. It is expected that 30%-40% of the fat injected during a Brazilian Butt Lift will be absorbed by the body. Usually, the surgeon will try to inject more than they need to account for this loss. When this process is complete the remaining fat is there to stay and will act like the rest of the fat in the buttocks.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa