Will my Buttocks Eventually Be Round? (photo)

The Fat Was Placed in the Upper Sacrum and my Hips Were Lipo in Which I Am Disappointed. As you can see my gluteal crease isn't a crease anymore. I am four weeks out this coming Thursday.

Auto fat transplantation cannot be located into lower hips it should be done wrightly on upper

+1

because  lower fat position could damage the  crural nerves, it might be arranged doing a small  lypo below the inferior gluteal crease in order to improve this last one sulcus

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL concerns

+1

In my opinion, you look fairly thin to be a good candidate for a BBL in the first place.  You are better off with gluteal implants!!!

You will like the shape and projection that implants can offer; in addition, fat can be reinjected into the hip areas to give you the lateral fullness you want.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Four weeks after surgery is too early and the swelling will come down, some of the fat will resorb up to 12 weeks. So you may decrease in size. wait 6 months then re-evaluate

Will my Buttocks Eventually Be Round?

+1

It is really a bit unfair to comment on the result without seeing the preoperative pictures.  Having said that, I would give yourself at least 3 months before considering a revision.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA