My butt sweats after Brazilian Butt Lift. Is this normal?

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift about 4 months ago. I had 500cc injected in each side. My butt is slowly softening but is still hard in places. I've noticed that my butt sweats from the areas that are still hard. Is this normal? If so how long until it stops and my butt feels 100% soft and natural?

Increased Sweating after Surgery.....?

+1

I have to admit, I've been doing this procedure for over 14 years and have never had a single patient complain of any increased sweating of their buttocks after this procedure.  I would suggest that you return to the surgeon who performed this for you and discuss this issue with them.  It's probably nothing to worry about, but definitely worth investigating.  Keep me informed as to what they say

Dr M