My Butt is Hard and It Sweats After a Brazilian Butt Lift? Is This Normal?

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift about 4 months ago. I had 500cc injected in each side. My butt is slowly softening but is still hard in places. I've noticed that my butt sweats from the areas that are still hard. Is this normal? If so how long until it stops and my butt feels 100% soft and natural?

Hard nodules

+1

Good afternoon!

difficult to say without an exam, but large hard nodules 4 months after fat grafting may be fat areas of fat necrosis (dead fat) that did not survive the transfer.  I would consult with your PS about options to improve these areas, but a tincture of time would be the best medicine at this point.

I hope this helps