One of my Butt-cheeks is Longer Than the Other. Can Getting a Brazilian Butt Lift Even Them Out?

Brazilian Butt Lift Augmentation

+1

Fat grafting to the buttocks can be used to improve asymmetries and enhance the buttocks.  Fat is taken from one area of the body such as abdomen or flanks and it is transferred to the buttocks. 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Buttock asymmetries and the BBL

+1

The "Brazilian Butt Lift" can indeed be used to even out buttock asymmetries.  Keep in mind that asymmetries are very natural and EVERYONE has them to some degree or another.  Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help you with what areas need to be liposuctioned and what areas need to be filled with fat to improve your asymmetric buttocks.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://francisnyplasticsurgery.com/body.asp

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.