Will my burn scar?

I was curling my hair and being the dumb idiot I am, It touched my face but very lightly. It stsrted to get red but didn't look too serious. My face though is prown to scarring and I already have an other scar on my face. I quickly put cold water on it but only for a few minutes. I put some neosporin on it. I don't know what to do and I dk NOT want a scar. Its still red and has risen from my skin a little bit. I'm nervous its forming a scar. Please help :(

Treatment of burn scars in Los Angeles

+1
Our office specializes in the treatment of scars in Los Angeles. I would recommend an early scar treatment that includes laser, IIT, and Melarase creams.