How Can my Bridge Be Made Larger?

I had a rhinoplasty and my bridge got crooked and too thin... Can it be made larger without grafts?

Nasal Bridge

+1

Hard to say without seeing you and looking at pictures. Likely you will need some type of graft to correct the issues that trouble you. 

Nasal Bridge

+1

The nasal bridge needs to be addressed in relation to the tip.  If you feel it is too thin it can be out fractured sometimes but that depends on the bony anatomy and the cartilage portion can be broadened with septal grafts if you have enough. 

Alternatively, you can have fillers put in to see if you would like that look and then commit to surgery.

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Bridge enlarged with and without grafts.

+1

Bridge enlarged with and without grafts can be done. I need to see photos to determine which is best for your nose. 

The shape of the nasal bridge can be changed

+1

The shape of the nasal bridge can be changed.  The non surgical options include fillers.  Surgical options may include grafts which can be very useful to provide support and change the nasal shape.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon