My Breasts Are Far Apart & Two Different Sizes. What Implant Size, Volume, Placement Would Work for Me? (photo)

My breasts are different sizes, wide & far apart. My breasts face outward not forward. I'm 5'8" and 140lbs with a 35 inch back. I usually wear tops with a 36inch fit. Volume wise I'm a B cup but I wear a 34C/ 36C because my breasts are too wide for a B cup. Visually I look like an A cup. What size, shape & placement would look nice on me? Visually I would like to look around a small D. I want a more natural looking projection.

Solution To Augment Wide Apart Breasts

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos.

It seems that you could benefit from implants placed under the muscle without the need for a lift given the position or your nipples.

Your breasts measure and look of different sizes. So it is best for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified surgeon of ample experience in that field.

If you access my website and in the breast augmentation section, you will find picture 94/94 quite helpful to formulate a preliminary idea.

Best of wishes and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Breasts and augmentation

+1

If your areola are pointing a bit to the sides, it is very hard to centralize them when they do not need to move up too much in a lift type operation. As for volume, an in-office consult would be best to assess the proper implants for you.

Breasts with undesired characteristics and breast implants.

+1

Unfortunately, breast implants are just pillows that fill out the breast in cosmetic augmentation and they cannot change basic characteristics without risking distortion, unnaturalness, and problems. These include the nipple-areola position, the position of the breast on the chest, the gap between the breasts, and the direction the breast points. Breasts that are far apart or wide on the chest are also hard to fit standard bras and the size is even harder to judge. 

Based on the photos, I would consider a peri-areolar or limited mastopexy on the right side to adjust the nipple-areola position to that of the left side. An implant has to match the width of your breast and be positioned properly behind it with an option of going up 1 - 2 cup sizes but not change the basic position of the breast. I would caution against implants that are wider than the base width of your breast in order to look closer together. You will still need to consider custom bras to fit your situation as happens in other types of clothing. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

What size/shape implants for wide apart breasts

+1

Hi, based on your pictures I am not so sure you will need any kind of lift, your nipples are above the skin fold and you just seem to have deflated upper poles with wide but empty cups. while it is difficult to judge from pictures alone, it is possible that the right size and shape implants might be enough to improve your volume and breast position, so please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options.

Web reference: http://www.hallakplasticsurgery.com/breastaugmentation.html

Breast

+1

Going from a B to a D you would need use implant range off 450-500 cc either saline or silicone. With a modest lift would give you nice results. It would be better to get examined by PS to get more define answers.

Breasts far apart and fixing that

+1

Great question!  And one I hear all the time. The short answer is that your breasts are set where they are and you cannot put them closer together.  The nipples, as others have said, are low set.  So, probably a combination of breast implants (probably submuscular, saline vs. silicone gel) and breast lifts would likely be the answer.  You cannot expect "Victoria's Secret'-model type breasts when all is said and done, but you could have a nice improvement.  Search out a board-certified PS in your area. Best of luck to you.

Yes, your observations are right and these can be made much better with breast implants.

+1

Thank you for your question and including photos.

Yes, the things you mention are correct and these can be made much better with breast augmentation with the possibility of a donut (circumareolar) nipple adjustment. The nipple adjustment is optional depending on how "perfect" of a result you would like, meaning the scar from adjusting the nipples has to be worth it to you for the improvement you would get.

Using different sized implants would correct your volume difference.

As far as size, volume, placement, incisions, etc.; I recommend you see two or more board -certified plastic surgeons in your area for an in-person evaluation.  Picking the implants that are right for your takes more than just measurements and pictures. It takes a consultation with a discussion, examination, and detailed sizing for best results. If you are going to have this done, you want to be happy...and your surgeon wants you to be happy too.

Choosing your Breast Implant Size / Profile

+1

Thank you for your question and pictures.

It would be best to have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get the most precise advice.

For my patients, I ask that they supply some "goal" photos so that I understand what they would like to achieve with surgery and in the operating room, I use temporary sizers to see what size/style implant will give them the results they are looking for.  You may need some breast lifting as well.

Visit with well experienced, board certified plastic surgeons who can show you many examples and even have you speak with other patients who have had this procedure performed.

Best Wishes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Tough starting point for breast augmentation

+1

You need to seek in person consultation but from the photos, you need periareolar lifts, and implants that are wide enough to help close the gap between the breasts.  The exact size and profile of the implants this is best can be determined in person.  Good luck.