Are my breasts tubular, if so can it be corrected? (Photo)

I wanted to know if the gap can be corrected, and maybe have cleveage? Also what would be the average price, thanks.

Tubular breast

+2
Thank you for the picture.

I believe that you do not suffer from having tubular breast and I believe an anchor incision breast lift can improve your breast dramatically and help enhance them.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+2
It does not appear that your breasts are tubular.  Having said that, an in-person exam can confirm this.  Nonetheless, there are surgical options to help improve your breast aesthetic.  See a BC PS in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Are my breasts tubular, if so can it be corrected?

+2
Yes a surgical operative plan will improve the appearance of your breasts. My over the internet diagnosis is asymmetry, ptosis, tuberous, areolar asymmetry, wide placed on chest wall.. 

Breast augmentation and breast lift

+2
Dear shokeols,

The combination of breast augmentation and breast lift will provide the best overall result.  The procedures together can resize and reposition the areola, lift the breast tissue, and increase cleavage as well as overall breast size.  Definitely discuss these options with several board certified plastic surgeons in your community and look at the before and after results that they provide to make your decision.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Breast lift with implants best option for medial breast deficiency

+2
Thank you for your question and photographs.You have breast ptosis or sagging and there is lack of breast tissue on the medial or inside of your breast near the breast bone.  Generally speaking a breast lift and breast implants can improve the shape and the appearance of breast such as yours.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Breast lift with implants is often the best way to achieve closer cleavage

+2
I believe a breast lift with implants would be the best way to get the look you desire - I would recommend looking at results of this procedure on several plastic surgeon's sites to assess whether that would give you the look you want.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD

Are my breasts tubular or constricted?

+2
Based upon your pictures your breasts are not tuberous but as has been mentioned you have laxity (called ptosis - pronounced tosis). Your nipple and areola sit more to the middle of your breasts and to some degree this can be improved upon by a breast lift (mastopexy). I recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon who can go over your exam and review your options with you.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Tubular Breasts?

+2
Based on your picture, I would not call your breasts tubular, however, your nipple/areola on both sides appear to turn inward towards the middle of your chest.  They should be centered over the breast mound.  I believe that you would be a good candidate for a breast lift.  This would give you a perkier look to your breasts and the position or your nipple/areola on each side could also be corrected.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Are My Breasts Tubular?

+2
Thank you for your question and picture.  Based on your photo, you appear to have breast ptosis (sag) that gives your breasts an elongated shape.  Your breasts are not tubular.  The procedure of choice to 'rejuvenate' the appearance of your breasts would be a breast lift with or without implants.  

Meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon to confirm this assessment and discuss the best procedure for you going forward.

Louis DeLuca, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon