Age 20 with asymmetrical breasts and flat nipples: Are my breasts tuberous? (Photo)

I'm 20 and I hate my breats :( They are asymmetrical and the nipples are flat... But are my breasts tuberous? Or do I simply have ptosis and very large areolas? :(

Constricted Breast

+2
Tuberous breasts refers to a very specific set of problems, usually with large, puffy areola and breast tissue squeezed out into the areola. Your pictures do not suggest that but another problem of a constricted base. That is the width of the breast at its base is not as wide as might be expected for the volume of breast tissue that you have.  Treatment for this is usually a lift to reposition the areola and a carefully placed implant to redefine the width of your breast at the fold. This is challenging to get just right but can provide dramatic improvements.
Dr. Pyle

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts?

+2
You have large areolae and ptotic breasts, but they are not tuberous. You would benefit from breast implants combined with a mastopexy.

Roy Ng, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+2
based on your photos alone, it does not appear you have a tuberous breast deformity.  to improve the appearance and shape of your breasts, you will benefit from a breast lift and an augmentation.  please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

? Tuberous Breasts

+2
Thank you for you question and for submitting a photo. Your breasts are definitely ptotic but not quite "tuberous." Tuberous breasts are characterized by a constricted base; that is the "footprint" of the breast on your chest is small.

A mastopexy procedure with or without implants push the breasts upward and elevate the nipples. The areolar diameter could also be reduced.  

William McClure, MD

?? Tuberous breasts

+2
I would not call these tuberous breasts.  They are somewhat widely separated, and are ptotic (sagging), and both of those issues can be addressed with a mastopexy (breast lift). The breasts are otherwise normally shaped, so none of the difficulties encountered in fixing tuberous breasts would be issues for you and your surgeon.

Thank you for your question and for the attached photos.  All the best. 

Ptosis

+2
Thank you for the photos and clearly you have ptosis with larger areola and would beneift from a lift with or without implants.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+1
Thank you for your questions. Based on your photos your breast  are not tuberous. You have several option depending on your desired outcome. 
Breast lift with Augmentation, Mastopexy(lift) alone or a small reduction. I recommend you find a specialist plastic surgeon/board certified  in your area who will be able to discuss all these options with you. 
Kind regards,

Vijith Vijayasekaran, MBBS, FRACS
Australia Plastic Surgeon