Age 17, Are my Breasts 'Tuberous'?

I'm 17. My breasts have always been small, however i'm not sure if they are 'normal'. Other girls boobs seem to be fuller and bigger than mine. My right breasts is certainly smaller than me left and my left seems to be the most normal one of them both. Its almost as if my right breast has no tissue on the clevage side? I have researched a little about the tuberous breast condition, however i would like some asnwers/advice from professionals!
Update:  Front View Photo Added

Tuberous deformity

+1

It looks like you have a mild form of tuberous breast deformity,  The areola are large and puffy and the lower pole does look a bit constricted.

Mild Tuberous Breasts

+1

Hi. Thank you for the pictures. By the picture you posted, it appears that you have a moderation constriction of your breast. That is was is called a tuberous breast, which has various degrees. In your case is not severe, but anyhow it would need surgery to get the issue resolved.

Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon for a more through and personalized opinion about your case

Rafael E. Estevez Hernandez, MD

Are my Breasts 'Tuberous'?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Online consultants will not be of much precise help to you; you will be better off seeking consultation, when the time is right, with board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.

Generally, some of the characteristics seen with tuberous breasts include a very narrow base, short distance from areola to inframammary fold, tight (constricted) lower pole of the breasts, relatively wide space between the breasts, "puffy" and areola and some degree of ptosis (drooping).  

Generally,  correction of tuberous breast anomalies involves breast augmentation with areola reduction / mastopexy procedure. The distance from the inframammary fold is increased (to create a more rounded out appearance). Proper implant positioning improves the distance (cleavage) between the breasts. The areola reduction helps to treat the pointed and "puffy" appearance of the areola.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Are my Breasts 'Tuberous'?

+1

I can't tell much from a lateral view of only one breast. 

There are a number of features that define a tuberous breast:

1.large and puffy areolae

2.widely spaced breasts

3.high breast fold

4.constricted lower pole (deficient lower breast tissue)

5.minimal breast tissue

6.narrow base of breast.

The only one of these findings that may be present on the photo is the puffy areola. Best answer to your question will come during a face to face consultation with a plastic surgeon. All the best.