My Breasts Are Swollen and Right Breast Seems Reallly Bruised (Black) is It Normal After 3 Weeks?

3 weeks after breast reduction surgery right breast is swellen and black

Hello

+2

Without a picture or exam it is very hard to determine what it can be. You need to see your PS and address your concerns.

Concerns after Breast Reduction?

+1

Always  best to check with your own plastic surgeon about concerns after surgery. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful diagnosis, treatment recommendations, or reassurance.
Best wishes;  hopefully, you will be very pleased with the  long-term outcome of the breast reduction procedure.

Breast swelling and bruising 3 wks after reduction

+1

You need to see your plastic surgeon as he or she is in the best position to evaluate your situation. Swelling and bruising are usual after surgery but I would expect that the bruising would be decreasing by 3 weeks. So make an appointment to see your surgeon. Good luck to you.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon