My Breasts Were Sucked in After Implant Explantation. Is This Normal?

I had trouble with capsular contracture 3 times very quickly with each surgery. After explantation my breasts looked sucked in below the nipple (like a half of breast) They starting filling out but it was fluid building up. The doctor extracted some fluid and they deflated again. After 6 months they now are saggy and deformed. Nipples facing down. Now forced to do another surgery to even try to look normal with no promise of contracture not happening again. What should I do? why was I sucked in?

Sucked in breasts

+1

Sometimes with explantation with large implants under small breasts there is a large pocket left and as the breast contracts to heal, it folds in sometimes a bit funny.

Breasts Sucked In After Breast Implant Removal

+1

If there are issues with breast shape or deflation after implant removal due to multiple capsular contracture recurrence, you may want to consider a revision to reduce tether, removal of capsules if not already done, fat grafting to restore contour, and possible removal of skin, if necessary.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE training who performs hundreds and hundreds of breast augmentations and revisions each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

As carefully as you can describe the problem in words, it is a visual issue. A photo would be essential to offer any useful suggestions .Please consider posting some, including before surgery photos if possible. 

In the meantime, reviewing the issues with your surgeons is the best approach.