Are my breasts still very swollen after uplift & implant? What size do you think I will be? (Photo)

I am 10days post op of a breast uplift an implant (300cc silicone Mentor High profile under muscle) and I feel like they are huge!! I was a small c/B (saggy) and only wanted a med/full C - I didn't want to be a D. Will I go down?? Or will I most likely be big? Thanks.

Wait for swelling to subside

+1
It is still too early to determine the true results of your breast augmentation. You body will adjust to the implants over about three to four months, and you'll find that swelling subsides during this time as well. Swelling is probably contributing to your size.

Breast augmentation with a lift

+1
Your swelling will go down. It is the worst at this point.

In breast augmentation I have chosen to spend time reviewing photographs with patients to fully understand their expectation of size and shape. Many times this simply raises more questions. I will make measurements and use the implant guides to allow the patient to understand exactly the sizes that are reasonable for their body type and measurements.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS