17 days post and I don't like the look of my implants, will my breasts look the same if I remove my breast implants? (photo)

I'm had BA 17 days ago.I'm114 lbs ( around51-52kilogram) and 5.9inches (174 cm. tall) I'm 52kg and174height.I have245cc anatomical silicone implants under gland.They are too big, i know the skin still tight, skin between my breasts is height, they are very round. My surgeon says,skin relax and it will look more naturally,I realise.But what about size?I wanted a little bit fuller,but this is totally different result,my surgeon advice to replace into very small implants,but I want to remove at all

Don't worry too much about early results with breast augmentation

+2
While I can not guarantee that you will end up liking the results of your surgery, I can guarantee you that the implants will look dramatically different in 3 months than they do now. I would recommend that you wait at least that much time before deciding to remove your implants. There is a very good chance that your opinion about the results will change. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

17 days

+2
I would concur with your surgeon that the appearance will become more and more natural over the course of three months. We have all sen patients during the early postop period who wanted the implants out, scheduled surgery and by the time it came around, cancelled and turned out to be very happy with the outcome, so we all try to navigate through what may seem like impulsive decisions.

On the other hand, if you are certain that you want them out, the sooner the better in terms of breast recovery. 

All the best

Breasts will look the same if implants are removed early in the first month after surgery

+2
Thank you for your question.  I understand your concerns and would tell you that many patients feel the same way that you do  during the first 3-4 weeks after breast implant surgery.  I agree with your plastic surgeon that if you can wait a few more weeks he will begin to see your breast implants look much more natural.  However to answer your question at this point in time your breast should look nearly the same if implants are removed although you will see possibly the scar from the incision.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

What is causing your concerns at this point?

+1
I assume you were able to visualize what you would look like in terms of volume and if you liked it then, what has changed at this time?  Your breasts will soften and have a better look.  Its always best to ride the storm out and then decide if it still isn't you.  If you truly know that you don't want them (and there must be no doubt), you could see what your surgeon can do to help minimize costs.

Curtis Wong, MD

Healing After Breast Augmentation

+1
Thank you for you inquiry on breast augmentation.

I would have to agree with your surgeon.  
  • It would be best if you wait about six months before considering another surgery. 
  • It takes at least six months before you will see your final results. 
  • Healing takes more time than people expect and it can be discouraging.  You are still swollen, and your implants have not settled down yet. Things take time to heal.  If you are still not happy with your results after six months, talk to your plastic surgeon about your concerns and together come up with a plan that will help you achieve your goals. I hope this helps.
Best Wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD