Will my Breasts Look Good with Just a Lift and No Implants? (photo)

I lost weight and now the skin is loose and I want them to look good.I dont know how much I would lose in a lift and I would like them to be perky. I used to wear a 36dd and it really sucked not to be able to find cute bras so I dont mind being smaller. I just dont want them to be flat like pancakes. I am not sure that I want to risk having something foreign in my body with implants which is why I am interested in a lift without implants.

Breast Lift with Auto-Augmentation Technique

If you are happy with your current volume, but simply want the volume back where it used to be, you may be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with auto-augmentation.
This is my primary method of breast lift in patients who do not require a breast implant.  This will provide natural results with suture resuspension of the breast tissue to the upper pole producing fullness/cleavage without tension on your skin.   This will minimize stretching of the skin longterm.  
Also, by a avoiding the long horizontal scar, you will be able to show cleavage without visible scars and where swimsuits and bras that easily camouflage all your scars. 

This allows for a long lasting result because the breast tissue itself has been lifted, not just the surrounding skin.
I wish you a safe recovery and fabulous result!
Dr. Gill

9200 Pinecroft
The Woodlands, TX 77380

Breast lift

I think you have plenty of breast tissue to form a perky breast that fits your new physique.

Yes you can have an implant, but your goals seem very sensible and a pure lift without implants would work very well.

Good luck

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Suite 4 Level 6 75 Crown St Woolloomooloo
Sydney, NSW 2011

Breast Implants Necessary to Achieve Goals?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Congratulations on your successful weight loss.

Whether your breast will look “good” without breast implants will depend on your definition of “good”. You will need to communicate your goals clearly with your plastic surgeon (I prefer the use of goal pictures).  Based on this communication and your current physical examination,  your plastic surgeon will be able to advise you whether breast implants will be helpful in achieving those goals.  I have found that communication in front of a full-length mirror,  demonstrating what might be achieved with breast lifting can be very helpful in this decision-making process.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

No implants necessary and less scarring with Ultimate Breast Lift

There is a new procedure called the Ultimate Breast Lift that builds an internal cone from your own tissue and is suspended by internal straps that reshape and permanently holds your breasts high and perky. The results last for years and there is NO vertical scar. Women often go braless because there is no real need to wear a bra anymore. It's worth looking into.

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

14887 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478

Breast lift only

I think a breast lift would be a great procedure for you.  With an experienced plastic surgeon who performs a lot of lifts you should receive a great result with perky breasts.  You appear to have enough of your own breast tissue but as other surgeons have commented, you can always add an implant down the road if you want more volume. 

Milind K. Ambe, MD

1441 Avocado Ave Suite 801
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Will my Breasts Look Good with Just a Lift and No Implants? (photo

The photos are very helpful. Yes you can have a full anchor lift and obtain a very good result. But if after the lift surgery you are still unhappy a second surgery of implant placement could be done. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Lift only

If you are only looking for a lift and are happy with your breast volume, you should do well. You can always have an augmentation with an implant at a later date if you feel that you need more volume.

M. Susann Bedford, MD

5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342

Breast lift without implants is OK

The images indicate that a breast lift is possible obtaining a rounder and fuller shape by decreasing cup size by one to one and one half.

Mario Diana, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon

6101 Chapel Hill Blvd
Plano, TX 75093

Lift without implants

From these pictures it looks like you have plenty of breast tissue to create smaller perkier breasts without needing implants. It is in your beast interest to understand that implants will keep the "perkiness"aspect of your breasts much longer.

Marshall T. Partington, MD, FACS

10220 NE Points Drive
Kirkland, WA 98033

Lift without implants

I think you would look great with just a lift. My guess is that you would still be in a C cup, but higher and tighter. Go for it.

Ronald Schuster, MD

10807 Falls Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21093