Why Do my Breasts Feeling Like They Are Being Squeezed?

I am 6 weeks post op silicone breast implants. Why is this happening and should I do something about it besides Tylenol?

Healing after breast augmentation and breast implant enlargement

+1

It takes about 3 or 6 months for you skin and muscle to relax.  you will have many abnormal sensations during this time..  tightness,  stabbing,  spasm,  etc.

motrin or celebrex can help.

Sensations after surgery

+1

you could be experience temporary nerve sensory changes after surgery.  this is normal is it will resolve.  or it could be swellling.   please followup with your PS for a checkup.

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

Sensations following breast augmentation

+1

It is not unusual to have odd sensations in the first few weeks following a breast  augmentation.  In most cases this is due to the tissues being stretched by the breast implants and these sensations will most likely resolve with time and breast massage.  However, breast scar capsules are forming at this time and these capsules can sometimes shrink causing a capsular contracture which can be treated.  Check with your surgeon, have them examine you and follow their advice.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Squeezing sensation with implants

+1

It sounds as though you may have muscle spasms.   This can be corrected with a relaxant.   I would followup with your plastic surgeon to ensure that you do not have any issues with your implants or signs of scar tissue. 

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD