I'm Having my Breasts Enlarged in March I'm Currently an Empty A/b I Reall Hope for a Full D/DD What Cc Should I Get?

I'm 22 have two kids and a very empty 34 a/b. Its took me three years to get this far. I'm really hoping to come out a really full D/DD its a lot of money and the last thing I want is to wake up and not be happy with the size I don't want to be a c. Could someone help me on what cc ? I'm 5ft 3in 9 stone

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift is the best alternative to minimize scar

+2

At size 34 each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you want to go from an A/B to a D/DD then you will need approximately 300 cc implants.  The best implants are silicone placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural.  Unfortunately, you have not provided any photographs.  Since you have had pregnancies, it is possible that you have excess skin and drooping and may benefit from a simultaneous breast lift.  This can be done using only a circumareola approach avoiding the ugly vertical scars such as the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions.  It is possible to place the implant, lift your breast and reshape them using only a circumareola incision.  Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift may be the best alternative for you.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Sizing needs to be done in person

+1

Your question is a good one but I would be careful taking internet advice regarding sizing.  Cup sizes are unreliable because different bras can fit the same woman yet be labeled as different cups- it is not an exact science in the garment industry.

Secondly, the size of the implant really has to do with the size and shape of your breast and body- difficult to assess even with a photo.  In my practice, I use measurements of the breasts, and implant sizers placed in a bra, with and without clothes to assess what my patients want to look like.  We use the overall appearance as a goal, rather than a specific implant size or cup size.  In the operating room, I use my judgement if small changes need to be made in the planned implant size in order to achieve the look my patient has asked for.

Hundreds of implants later, I am pleased that I've never had a patient who felt they were unhappy with their postoperative size.  I encourage you to have detailed discussions with your surgeon about what look you are trying to achieve, and seek his or her input as to the size of the implant that will be best for you.  Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!

Adam David Lowenstein, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Hope for a Full D/DD What Cc Should I Get?

+1

Well, to start there are no fixed definitions of cup size, so you will have to communicate carefully with your surgeon. I have quite a few patients with bras of three different cup sizes in the drawer that all fit. 

Choice of implant has many variables, and you will have to rely on advice from your surgeon to make a decision. As a rule, if one uses an implant that is wider than a patient's own breast tissue, the outcome is likely to be unnatural. Many patients mus balance their size goal with the desire for an attractive breast. 

On this site many surgeons will quote cc's per cup size increase as from  between 150 to 250 cc. Using that as a guideline. , going up 3 cup sizes could require 450 to 750cc. A 750 cc implant will be considerably wider than most patient's breasts, and a nice outcome would be the exception. 

It will be useful to try on implants at your consultation to get an idea of what implants of a given size will do in terms of volume, and then develop a plan with your surgeon.

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Sizing

+1

The proper sizing depends on your breast width, chest width and anatony, height and weight. I would concentrate more on the style of implant rather than the volume.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Best Breast Implant/Profile For Me?

+1

When it comes to selection of the “best” breast implant size/profile to meet patient's goals, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Implant choice

+1

First, I will say that if you are an A cup and want a DD, you may not stretch out enough to handle the implant. You need to go for an exam to be properly evaluated.

A to DD Suiting Frame

+1

For a shorter, thinner woman with an A cup bra DD may not be possible.  For a smaller woman, 200 cc may be a cup size.  So to go from an A to a D may take 550 or 600 cc.  DD may be 750 to 800 cc.  Most women even with a high profile implant cannot accomodate much more than a 500 cc implant without the implant being off of the chest wall and under the armpit.  However, these are estimates and an exam in person is necessary to shore up these estimates.  Good luck.