Will my Breasts Become More Symmetrical After BA and Uplift with More Time?

I had a breast uplift and augmentation 9 weeks ago with 400 cc textured Mentor implants under the muscle. My left side appears to sit higher and is fuller underneath, although it feels a bit fluidy when I press on it. My right side is smaller and my tissue slide over my implant a bit making it saggy underneath. It has been asymmetrical in this way since the op with no change noted, Is this normal and will it settle eventually?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I think you have a great result and your asymmetry is quite small for how much surgery you had, I suggest waiting it out for 6 months to make a final decision on symmetry and revision

+1

Your result is very acceptable when you compare to your before posted photos. Best to discuss these issues with your surgeon.//

How long to wait to evaluate results after a breast lift with implants.

+1

Depending on the technique used by your surgeon, final results may often take approximately three to six months after this type of surgery.  I would recommend waiting a few more months before evaluating the need for corrective surgery.  It is important to continue to communicate your concerns with your surgeon and follow his/her directives very carefully.  It is also very important to have realistic expectations about the results as preexisting asymmetry is not always 100% correctable and a good improvement may be all that is possible.  

Gary Motykie, MD