How Would my Breasts Look After Implants Removal? (photo)

Hi, I had breast augmentation subfascial placement about a year ago, and would like to get them removed. I am asian, 30 years old, thin and didn't have much breast tissue to begin with, and my implant sizes are 220cc and 240cc. I found out not long after the surgery that these aren't for me but thought I'd give them at least a year. What would be the possible outcome after explant? My surgeon lowered one crease. What would happen to this? Thanks in advance!

It is hard to predict.

+1

It is hard to predict how you are going to look after the explantation; it will depend on implant size, durations, your breast tissue/skin quality.  Given that you are young and have moderate sized-implants, you would most likely go back to your pre-augmentation state.  A lot of time, with the pressure of the implants, the breast tissue tends to atrophy slightly.  I would also talk with your plastic surgeon in regards to your IMF.  She/he may need to place sutures to re-inforce the area.  Think carefully before making your decision; a lot of people regret explanting implants.

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com

Breast appearance after implant removal

+1

It is difficult to predict how the breasts will do after implant removal.  They may end up sagging a bit.  Good luck.

Removal of Breasts Implants and Appearance of Breasts?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

For the most part, I think you can expect your breasts to “bounce back” nicely. I make this assessment based on your age, body type, size of breast implants present... you may want to discuss the inframammary fold area concerns with your plastic surgeon. and may be helpful to have capsulorraphy (internal suture repair of the inframammary area) performed in an attempt to improve the appearance of the lower poles of the breasts (inframmammary fold area). Otherwise, I would be concerned that you may end up with loose skin in this area.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Breast Implant Removal

+1

It is difficult to predict what will be the shape and size of the breast after explantation.

Choose a good Board certified Plastic Surgeon for the explant, and repair of the multiple problems with your present implants. Discuss your options, risks, cost, and revision costand who is responsible for what?