My Breasts Were a 36c and Perky. Now, They Are Flat and Lifeless. How Do I Regain Firmness and Fullness Without Surgery?

I gave birth 6 months ago. I did not breast feed; in fact I gave up the baby for adoption. my breasts were a 36c and perky. now, they are flat and lifeless. how do I regain firmness and fullness without surgery?

+1

If you want to regain fullness, implants can be placed. A lift may or may not be necessary depending upon anatomy. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-lift-photo-galleries.php

Minimize incisions and scarring

+1

The reason most people refuse breast lifts is because of the ugly vertical scars of the traditional techniques.  For that reason, there is a new technique that was developed called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to hide the scars at the areola-skin junction, reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without the need for implants.  This minimizes incisions and scarring. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

+1

You have a number of options which will depend on your current anatomy.  Breast lift plastic surgery can improve the profile of sagging breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky.Breast lift surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing their position on the body to appear more youthful.  I've posted an ABC news videoclip for my preferred breast lift technique for you.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Regaining fullness

+1

Pregnancy causes many changes to the breasts.  In order to achieve the qualities you mentioned- fullness and firmness, surgical intervention is the option.  You can consider augmentation, a lift, or possibly both.

Katy Plastic Surgeon

+1

Dear bade092, 

Having a child wreaks havoc on a woman's body and little can be done to reverse those changes short of surgery to regain the "perkiness" of the breasts. 

I admire your courage to give the baby for adoption to afford him/her the best opportunity at a wonderful life. That shows great maturity and selfless love on your part.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns in person if you would grant me that opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me since we live in the same community.

Brian 

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

No non-surgical treatments for sagging breasts

+1

If you are seeking a non-surgical cure none exist.  It sounds like you would be a candidate for a breast lift and breast augmentation.   Consider a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon.  

Breast Rejuvenation Requires Surgery

+1

There are no non-surgical options for breast rejuvenation. Either breast implants or fat injections need to be done to see visible improvement.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

Breast sag post pregnancy

+1

I am sorry but I am unaware of any breast rejuvenation options for the symptoms you describe that could be achieved without surgery.  Surgical procedures that could be considered would be a breast lift, breast lift/augmentation, or an augmentation alone.  Best of luck. 

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon