Are my Breast Tubular or Ptosis? (photo)

hi judging my my photos can u please tell me if i have tubular or ptosis breast?and if i have either or both what is the best solution for this?

Breast Ptosis or Constriction (Tuberous)?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although you certainly have breast ptosis,  you very well could have a component of breast constriction as well.  They are not mutually exclusive. In person examination will be necessary to carefully evaluate the lower poles  of the breasts.  Typically, patients with breast constriction will have a very short distance from the areola to the inframammary folds  and a relatively lateral takeoff of the inframammary folds.

Although the operations will differ to some degree,  depending on the physical examination findings,  you will basically benefit from breast augmentation/mastopexy (breastlifting) surgery.

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Improving Ptotic Breasts

+2

Your breasts appear more ptotic than tubular to me.Someone with your shape would generally get the best result from a combination lift (mastopexy) and augmentation.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis or tuberous

+1

Your breasts are a bit of both. The lower pole is short and somewhat narrow and the breasts do sag.  A llift and an augmentation should do the trick.