Small, uneven breasts (Right = B cup, Left = A cup): Are my breasts tubular? (photo)

I've always been embarrassed by my small breasts especially as my right breast is a cup size bigger (B) than my left (A). It also has a overly large nipple going almost all the way to the crease of my breast, no doctors have been able to tell me why it's like that.

Tubular Breasts with asymmetry

+2
It is not unusual to have some degree of asymmetry to the breasts as in your case. Although the right nipple areola is larger than the left with some herniation they are not truly tubular . A differential augmentation through a peri areolar approach with a periareolar mastopexy would correct both problems nicely. This would correct the asymmetry while making the areola flatter and smaller.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Are my breasts tubular?

+1
Breast augmentation to improve the size discrepancy would be reasonable.  The areola can be reduced as well as the puffy areolar appearance.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Are my breasts tubular? (photo)

+1
You likely have some degree of tuberous deformity, though a physical exam would be required to know for certain. Constriction of the lower pole, asymmetric size of breasts, and differences in the nipple-areola complex are all associated. Regarding one nipple being larger and closer to the fold, this can be due to herniation of breast tissue or due to an unusually high fold. It's difficult to tell from your photographs which is the case, but this is a condition that affects a significant number of women. If you are bothered by the appearance of your breasts, go see a plastic surgeon and voice your concerns. Find out what your options are and get beyond that appearance so you can focus on other areas of your life. Hope that helps.
CDK

Christopher D. Knotts, MD
Reston Plastic Surgeon

Probably not tuberous...

+1
But obviously asymmetric. The solution may involve reducing your areolar diameter and an augmentation using different sized implants. Your surgeon may suggest you stage your procedures which I think is often a good idea. I would also plan for a revision of some sort as patients with asymmetries often need a small "touch up" down the road for better symmetry.

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon