One of my Breast is Still Hard Post 14 Months. What Should I Do to Make It Soft?

I had my implants14-15months back. Due to certain reasons, the stitches were loose and thrice i had to get it operated. After some time,the operation was ok..I have proper shape and size. I wear now 38 size bra.The problem is I could not start early massage of my breast due to this opening of stitches.....Now after so much time...my right breast has become soft but my left breast is still hard like stone....What should i do to make it soft...How long will it take ?

Treatment for postoperative breast firmness, contracture, capsules

+1

Treatment for postoperative breast firmness, contracture, capsules see my previous answers on this subject start with singular massage consider surgery if no benefit after 3 months