Can my Breast Still Grow at Age of 20?

Hi, I am 20 years old I had a child and I am wondering if my breast can still grow? Im a 32A 5'3 and 105 pounds. I only breast fed for a month but did not notice any significant changes in size during that time. Could I just be growing at a very slow rate? Or are my breast done growing? :( I also read that genetics have a lot to do with breast size. I have 2 sisters both are petit as well but have larger breast.

Age 20 and breast development

+1

Breast development probably has completed by the time you are 20.  If you are unhappy with the volume, an augmentation would be an option.

Can my Breast Still Grow at Age of 20?

+1

At age 20, breast development is usually complete.  A breast augmentation may be the best option.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Breast Development

+1

Most female breast development is completed by 18. It would be unusual to have growth at 20. A breast augmentation is appropriate. Make sure you see an experienced surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Can my Breast Still Grow at Age of 20?

+1

By age 20 very few women will still be having any breast growth. If you wish to be larger, consider a breast augmentation.

Breasts still growing. Genetics. Sisters large breasted

+1

Hi,

For the vast majority of cases such as yours and considering you do not have a large weight gain, your breasts growing ability is done.  You have a child and nursed and this sometimes will take volume away from your breasts.

Do a breast augmentation and you will have the volume and pulp back that you desire.   Your sisters being large breasted is not relavant to a mother at 20 years old.  They have it (and they might wish they did not !) and you do not....YET....

Less than one hour procedure (assuming no lift) and presto....your sisters will be jealous !

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.