Will my Breast Start Looking Better? (photo)

.i got 375cc under on my right and 350cc under on my left due to a slight difference in size. i got my surgery done on sept 17th 2012 and right now my left breast is higher and the incision looks like it is in a different place then the right. also my left breast looks like it has and indent toward the middle near the bottom. will this go away and will they look the same in time. i had no difference before surgery. my left still has to drop but it has a crease where my right doesnt.will that change

Will my Breast Start Looking Better?

+2

The posted photo even early in healing does show areas of concern that most likely will not self correct. Best to allow 3 months of healing and intensive massages to see. Than plan revision. 

Breast augmentation

+2

Your breasts look pretty symmetrical in the photo.  It is hard to make an evaluation from a solitary picture.    Give it time to heal.

Post Augmentation Differences

+2

Thank you for the question and the picture. It is difficult to give an accurate opinion without the aid of an in-person exam or at least the benefit of a pre operative photograph. Having said that you are approximately a little over 3 weeks out from your surgery. This is very early on in the healing process. Initially after surgery there is significant amounts of inflammation and scarring taking place while over the ensuing 3 months the swelling and scarring process begin to subside while the soft tissues accommodate and allow the implants to settle into their desired position. This process while fairly predictable, may not occur at the same time in both breasts.

Be patient, in time as your implants settle you will most likely find the results you seek. My advise this early on would be to continue to closely follow up with your plastic surgeon and make sure that voice your concerns. They are in the best position to best guide you in the post operative setting and make any recommendations necessary to help you achieve your goals.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Your before pictures would help

+2

You have stated that you had no difference before surgery . The before picture would help. The main function of  implants are to make the breasts bigger and help asymmetry to some degree. Please discuss your concerns with your surgeon or submit better pictures and before pictures too. You holding the camera and that distort the picture.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+2

Its very hard to say or see what is going on with the picture you have posted. The best person to help you would be your PS.

When will my breasts start to look better

+1

Just looking at one set of photographs your breasts look good already. It takes 6-9 months for healing to be complete after surgery.