Can my Breast Have Seroma or is It Just Placed Wrong Again?

I had my breast agumutaion done at 18 2 years ago but had to go back to fix the left side as there was a 4cm and no levelled now its been 5months since then and it's levelled but its not round anymore and has a unnatural look also I get pains and its heaps squishy and not as firm I did have a drain but it was taken out 2 days later can this be another surgical problem or can it be Seroma fluid build up?

Seroma or Malposition after Breast Implant Revision

+1

While seroma or malposition would be possibilities, it would be difficult to ascertain without an exam or pictures and with the information presented.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Seroma?

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to assess what is wrong with your breasts. It is best to see your surgeon or another consultant to be properly evaluated.

Seroma Again?

+1

It's very difficult to say via this forum, and even more so without photos.  In general, though, it's unlikely to have a persistent seroma at this relatively late stage.  But anything's possible, including this, so I would suggest that you contact a plastic surgeon you're comfortable with - either your own surgeon or another one - and have it assessed.  A seroma can be ruled out with a non-invasive diagnostic test such as an ultrasound. 

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

+1

It is a bit difficult for me to follow the narrative, and at any rate, it would be hard to answer this type of question without photos, preferably from before surgery and now.  Please consider reposting with pictures. Your surgeon should be able to answer any of your questions. 

All the best.