My Breast Are Saggy with Barely No Muscle I Want Them Perky and Filled out?

I'm 53 140/150 lbs like to work out. I don't want to go bigger but i will if i have to in order to have the breast that will make me happy and thats percky and filled out. I don't know my exact bra size but i can fit a B or C cup 34 or 36. My breast are so deflated that can't tell my exact bra size. I just want to have pretty breat when i look at myself in the mirror. I'm 27 of age but don't look it and i want my breast to feel and look as young as i do. God please bless me with the prefect doctor

Saggy breasts and augmentation

+1

Hi,  If your breasts are droopy and deflated, you probably will not be able to get the "perky" look without a breast lift and implants.  When a breast lift is done, it "power packs" your breast tissue into a smaller envelope of skin after the nipple is raised.  It will look perky for a month or two and then you develop a sloping above the nipple complex.  This sloping is the reason for many patients wanting an augmentation.  Go for the combination with a ps who does hundreds/thousands of these and you will be in good hands for the best ideas.  Your case seems pretty easy to answer but I would agree with the comments that a picture would make our job easier to answer your question but a consultation (or many consultations with various doctors) is the best way to be exact with YOUR body contours.  A link is given that might be helpful to show how deflated breasts can be "perky" again with a breast lift and implants.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Operation for Me?

+1

Despite your good description of body type and goals, without pictures or direct examination, on line consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice.

I would suggest that you do your due diligence and seek consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons. Although no doctor will be “perfect”, careful selection of plastic surgeon will be important.  Ask to see lots of examples of their work.

Then, after in-person consultation and a full communication of your goals, you will be able to work together and determine the best course of action to achieve your goals.

Saggy breasts! What can I do?

+1

Without photos, it's difficult to say but generally speaking you would most likely benefit from a mastopexy (breast lift) with augmentation.  You could research a mastopexy alone but I fear you will still be missing upper pole fullness that most women want which you can achieve with the augmentation.  You can research a breast augmentation alone, but if your breasts are saggy, then your implant will sit high in the pocket and the saggy breast tissue will hang & not look aesthetically pleasing.  Again, photos would be helpful but this should give you a good start on where to start your research.  ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

BREAST AUGMENTATION

+1

I am sorry to say without at least photos of your breasts it is difficult to make specific recommendations concerning your situation.  I recommend you resubmit your question with photos a frontal and lateral views will do.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with or without implants

+1

Hi Blackstallion1

Thanks for the question. A breast lift is still the best option to correct any sagging. You would need an in person consultation, but it does sound like an augmentation with the lift would give you the look you want. Most patients need to schedule about 1-2 weeks off of work for recovery. Best to do this after you are finished with having any more children. 
Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

+1

Without photos it will not be possible to give specific advice, but from the sound of the questions, it seems to me that you can have a nice improvement with a combination of a breast lift and implants. But rather than gathering generic advice, it is in your best interest to arrange an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.