What can be done if my breast reduction results are too small for my frame and I am not pleased with the doctor's demeanor?

I was a 38DD and wanted to be a full C, because I am not a skinny woman. He promised that he would make sure my breasts "fit my frame", but that's about all he did to confirm the size I would be post-surgery. I'm very depressed now, so I'm trying to figure out what to do. My surgery was covered by my insurance and I feel that is why he hasn't been very thorough and hasn't given me more than 5 min of office time on each visit. He says I can get implants now, but he will charge me for the surgery.

+1

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery. At this point, it will be best to communicate your concerns in a calm and constructive fashion with your plastic surgeon. Make sure that you have confidence that he has significant experience achieving the types of results you are looking to achieve,  in the event that you choose to proceed with breast augmentation surgery.

After this communication process, if you remain displeased and/or concerned, you may benefit from additional consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.