I had my breast reduction for 2 1/2 years now I've been experiencing sharp pain going from the top my breast to my nipple?

and for the last couple of months it's been going on it hurts for about two minutes at a time and then it goes away and then comes back 24 yr In the military Are these shooting pains normal

Breast pain after reduction, over 2 years later?

+1
Sometimes the pain you are experiencing is related to scar tissue that is connected to muscle or arm movement.  If the scar tissue is attached to the chest muscle then strenuous activity can sometimes cause pain that involved the breast.  Since nerves in the breast travel from the side body to the nipple, sometimes this can cause pain.  Always best to have a breast exam, mammogram or ultrasound to make sure it is not something else. 

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon