2 Weeks Post Breast Aug. Does This Look Normal? (photo)

Do my breast look normal its been 2 weeks since my breast augmentation? Do my Breast Look Normal for a 2 Week Post Op , I Got 550cc Unders HP Silicone ,I Am Very Pettite I Didnt Have Any Tissue?

Post op augmentation

+2

You have singificant swelling and your implants are elevated.  Discuss with your surgeon options such as a breast band and massage.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Breast

+2
Hello, From you're pictures it looks normal. You need to have your P's follow your post op. You are going to need a breast band to help the implants settle.

BREAST SURGERY

+1

Large implants and tight tissues and muscles, looks like the implants want to ride high. They will likely fall but I agree a band and aggresive massage is a good idea

Breast Augmentation Normal Appearance 2 Days Postop?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

Of course, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you about your progression after breast augmentation surgery. Based on your picture however I  do not see any visible complications.

Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

2 Weeks Post Breast Aug. Does This Look Normal? (photo) ANS:

+1

Well.......it could be normal for only 2 weeks....but, they look really high and I'm not a fan of big HP implants in petite women....they tend to look really, well, big and fake! So give them 4-6 weeks more to settle in but they are pretty big and pretty high!!!!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Do my breasts appear normal? (photo)

+1

No, the breasts do not appear normal.  Normal was your pre-surgical appearance.  They appear abnormally enlarged by the recent implantation of prostheses.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

2 Weeks Post Breast Aug. Does This Look Normal?

+1

In general the photos appears semi normal. But I'm concerned about the right breast seems larger and lower crease. is this what you are asking about?