Will my Breast Be Normal After Implant Removal?

im 22 years old and got implants 7 months ago. i am unhappy with having them and want them removed. before surgery i had nice perky breast at a 34b cup size, and i got 350cc put in. will i experience significant sagging?

Implant removal and changes to the breast.

+1

At 22, it is likely that your breasts will return to the preoperative size and shape. It may take several months however and patience is advised.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

+1

Since you are young and the implants have not been in for years, there is a good chance that the skin will contract a fair amount.  If it doesn't then your options would be to do a lift or maybe some fat transfer to increase the volume slightly if you don't want the scars from a lift.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Implant removal

+1

You are young enough and you shoulkd do fine.Assuming you do not have stretch marks from a pregnancy then you should have no problems.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant removal

+1

Your breast can go back to normal if it is not stretched significantly and if it does not have stretch marks.

If your skin have enough elasticity, it can improve with passage of time. However, typically a breast lift may be indicated if the implant have been placed many years prior.

hope this was helpful

Dr Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Will Breast Be Normal After Implant Removal?

+1

In most cases, the answer is yes.  You should wear a compression garment as long as your surgeon recommends to help with the healing.  Follow his post operative instructions for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1

You will initially experience some changes in the shape of your breasts. However as you are young  and the implants were not excessively large  they should return back to the original shape.It is possible to do some internal lifting  without additional scarring,at the time of implant removal

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Will my Breasts Be Normal After Implant Removal?

+1

The smaller the implant and the less the amount of time it has been since placement, the greater the chance the return to the preoperative state.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Generally speaking, your plastic surgeon who has had the benefit of examining you ( especially characteristics such as breast skin elasticity) will be your best resource when it comes to predicting how your breasts will look after breast implant removal. Once breast implants have been removed, it will take several months to see the final outcome of the procedure performed.

Again, generally speaking ,what the breasts will look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed. 
Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

Breast Implant Removal

+1

Since the implants are reasonable size and had them for 7 months, and your young age it is very probable that the breasts are not stretched and you will be the same as before the surgery. Now you are dependent on the expertise of the surgeon.