Would my Breast Look Like Before if I Remove my Implants Without a Lift?

I had 270 cc silicone breast implants over the muscle 4 years ago.I was 25 and i was a cup AA (flat). Now at 29 i want them removed . I really hate them because i fell so fake , big and also i have some rippling My big worry is if my skin would look saggy and loose; or maybe there is a chance that my breast look similar to what they were before . I´m very thin (100 pound and 5´´4 tall). I don´t want to have a lift.

Will My Breast Look Like They Did Prior to Implants After Implant Removal?

+3

The answer is Yes!  Your breast should look like they did before you had breast implants after you have healed.  Wear a good support bra to help in the healing process.

+2

This is difficult to predict given the size of the implants and the time they have been inside.  If there is any doubt, explant and wait 6 months or so.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Appearance of Breasts after Removal of Breast Implants?

+2

Although, generally not possible to give good advice without physical examination some general thoughts may be helpful to you.      
Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person will be helpful.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Implant removal and shape

+1

There is no striaght answer here, because different breasts react differently. Your breast will probably be a bit loose and maybe saggy after implant removal.