How my Breast Look Like After Breast Implant Removal?

i had my ba 3 months ago, and i dont want my breast implants anymore. just after ba i had a panic atack and anxiety until today. i feel really bad. i think i took a bad decision (breast implants) i can not eat and can not sleep. i check with some doctors and they said i need to wait at least 6 months or a year for breast implant removal (all of them suggest change size, because if i remove iam going to look like 80 years old woman o like a little boy.

Reasons to remove breast implants

+1

I would encourage you to remove the implants if they are causing you excessive anxiety to the point that you are not sleeping. 

Removal

+1

it is impossible to predict what the breasts will look like once the implants are removed. If they are very large implants then you will have some ptosis.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast implant removal

+1

Breast implants can be removed at any time. Usually m ost surgeons want you to wait a few months because they do not want you to make a rash decision.

Removing Breast Implants is Possible

+1

It is possible to remove breast implants and still have fairly normal appearing breasts. If you are very unhappy having your implants in, or are having serious issues with them, then you should have them removed.

Kevin Brenner, MD, FACS

Implants removal

+1

If you absolutely want the implants removed then I would remove them as soon as possible.

However you will need a Pshchiatric evaluation before the explantation to make sure you are making the right decision and not regret it as you did when you decided to have the implants.

Removal of Breast Implants and Appearance of Breasts?

+1

I am sorry to hear about the anxiety you have experienced after breast augmentation surgery. Hopefully, you are aware that significant emotional “ups  and down” I'm not uncommon after plastic surgical procedures.

As you can imagine, it is not possible to provide you with precise advice without direct examination.  Generally speaking, much of what your breasts will look like after removal of breast implants will depend on factors such as skin elasticity present and the size of breast implants used.

I'm sure the plastic surgeons to have seen have suggested that you give significant thought about the decisions you are making. They may have suggested seeking help with the “panic attacks and anxiety” as well. I'm sure you know that it is best not to make important life decisions  until you are as emotionally stable as possible.

Given your history of anxiety etc., I would respectfully suggest that you (at least) consider consultation with a well experienced  counselor/psychologist in your area;  make sure you are making decisions from a good place mentally/emotionally.