Is my Breast Lift with Augmentation Healing Properly 10 Days out from Surgery?

I had breast lift with augmentation 250cc 10d ago. I'm wondering if they are healing as expected given the 10 day mark. I know it's still quite early & they are still "raw". I'm having some pain in my right breast near my armpit / along the outer edge of the breast - feels like a squeezing or pressing sensation, not constant. I'm a righty so I assume this is normal? Left feels good but both are irritated underneath. They still seem very swollen. I assume this is all normal but please confirm. thx

Early Breast Lift/Augmentation Results

Your photos show a nice improvement and an early result that would be expected. Remember that healing and the shaping and settling of the breasts is a process that will take months until you should judge the final result.

Proper Healing after Breast Augmentation and Lift

While the comments on this site cannot be taken as medical advice, from the information you provided, there does not seem to be problem. If you have specific concerns, discuss this with your surgeon who can examine you in person.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

GIVE TIME by Villar

At three weeks you should have all sutures out and be ready for unrestricted activity. Altered sensations after surgery are normal. These are called paresthesia or hyperparesthesia. They usually resolve.  So far, so good.  Best wishes. Knowledge is power.  Luis F. Villar MD FACS

Luis Villar, MD, FACS

10 days after breat lift with implants

You appear to be healing well.  With time if all continues as planne, you should have an excellent result.

This looks like a nice result, and there is nothing I see in the photos or read in your query that is at all troublesome. All the best. 

Healing After Breast Lift and Augmentation

Based on your photos, you are healing great for 10 days post op.  Be sure to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon for your best result!  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Post-op aug-lift photos

At ten days you should have swelling and resolving bruising which at least from the photos you posted seems normal. An in-office exam is always essential.

Recovery after Breast Augmentation and Lift

From the photos things appear to be where they should be given your early postoperative period.  At this point just be patient and follow your plastic surgeons recommendations.  It will be months, I generally say about 4 months.  I usually tell my patients that at 2 months you will look good and at 4 months you will look great!.  Hope that helps.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Is my Breast Lift with Augmentation Healing Properly 10 Days out from Surgery

Everything looks good from a healing standpoint. You should have a great result. It will be a few months before everything is settled. Please follow up with your Plastic surgeon.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Early augmentation mastopexy results

Yours look great... follow your surgeon's instructions.  Watch for asymmetries and keep your surgeon informed if you are developing any concerns.

Curtis Wong, MD