Is my Breast Lift with Augmentation Healing Properly 10 Days out from Surgery?

I had breast lift with augmentation 250cc 10d ago. I'm wondering if they are healing as expected given the 10 day mark. I know it's still quite early & they are still "raw". I'm having some pain in my right breast near my armpit / along the outer edge of the breast - feels like a squeezing or pressing sensation, not constant. I'm a righty so I assume this is normal? Left feels good but both are irritated underneath. They still seem very swollen. I assume this is all normal but please confirm. thx

+2

Appears as normal in your photos! But ONLY IN PERSON examination can determine if everything is proceeding in a normal manner. Why not see your surgeon in person??? 

Early Breast Lift/Augmentation Results

+2

Your photos show a nice improvement and an early result that would be expected. Remember that healing and the shaping and settling of the breasts is a process that will take months until you should judge the final result.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Proper Healing after Breast Augmentation and Lift

+2

While the comments on this site cannot be taken as medical advice, from the information you provided, there does not seem to be problem. If you have specific concerns, discuss this with your surgeon who can examine you in person.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Healing following Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation

+2

From your photos, it does not appear that you are having any complications such as an infection or internal bleeding from your breast lift and breast augmentation.  At just ten days post op, it is still early and the symptoms you are noting are quite common.  It can take several weeks for the swelling to subside.  However if there are any concerns let your surgeon know as they may want to see you sooner than originally planned.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+2

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation/lifting operation. At this point, it seems that you are doing quite well and that your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you.

Continue to exercise patience and continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.

GIVE TIME by Villar

+2

At three weeks you should have all sutures out and be ready for unrestricted activity. Altered sensations after surgery are normal. These are called paresthesia or hyperparesthesia. They usually resolve.  So far, so good.  Best wishes. Knowledge is power.  Luis F. Villar MD FACS

Luis Villar, MD

10 days after breat lift with implants

+1

You appear to be healing well.  With time if all continues as planne, you should have an excellent result.

Sacha Obaid, MD

+1

This looks like a nice result, and there is nothing I see in the photos or read in your query that is at all troublesome. All the best. 

Healing After Breast Lift and Augmentation

+1

Based on your photos, you are healing great for 10 days post op.  Be sure to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon for your best result!  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Post-op aug-lift photos

+1

At ten days you should have swelling and resolving bruising which at least from the photos you posted seems normal. An in-office exam is always essential.