Will my breast need a lift after implant removal?

I am 5'4" 135lbs when I was 19 I got BA 250cc above the muscle not under I was a 34b and the implants made me 34d I have had two kids since then I want them out but scared they will Be saggy or look like deflated balloons

+1

Unfortunately, without viewing pictures or physical examination, online consultants will not be of much specific help to you. If, in doubt whether breast lifting is really necessary or not, patients are often best served undergoing removal of breast implants first and allowing the breast skin to “bounce back” as much as possible. Then, many months later, evaluation will allow you and your plastic surgeon to determine whether breast lifting is truly necessary. Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Breast Lift Necessary?

+1
Explantation will obviously change the volume of your breast.  Whether your breasts will actually droop can't be determined.  I would suggest that you and your PS evaluate whether you need a lift 3 months after your implant removal.  

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Lift post explantation

+1
Thank you for your question. It is difficult to know for sure if you need a lift after explantation but I will say that most people do.  With a lift after explantation your breasts will be reshaped nicely into a smaller, perkier breast that usually ends up with a nice aesthetic result.  In my practice I find the women to be very pleased with their explantation results, especially those that have a lift at the same time.  I would recommend you seek an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performs a lot of breast reconstruction and explantations.

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Sagging after Breast Implant Removal

+1
Any deflationary procedure such as implant removal, has the potential to make the breast appear more saggy. If you have good skin tone, sometimes a degree of skin retraction occurs and the breast looks satisfactory. The good news is that you have a relatively small implant size so the overall effect of removal on breast appearance may not be that dramatic. However, do not expect the sagging to get better. If the sagging bothers you, a simultaneous breast lift can tighten and lift your breast so they are perky again. An exam by a board certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to give you an idea of what your breast would look like with implant removal alone, and whether or not your sagging might need to be treated to satisfy your cosmetic goals.

Hayley Brown, MD

+1
An exam is needed to determine if you need a breast lift.  In your case, it might be in your best interest to have your implants removed, heal from that before having a lift.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss the best option for you.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast Implant explantation

+1
After two children and a breast implant with breast size D, you most probably will need a breast lift.
So the total surgery is removal breast implants, capsulectomy and breast lift.
Chose your plastic surgeon well
Samir Shureih MD. FACS.
sshureih@msn.com