My Breast Are Very Large GG Breasts with a Large Muscle Hump on my Neck from the Breast Weight. Can the Hump Be Removed Also?

The muscle on the back of my neck has gotten very large from the weight of my extremely large breasts, which are size GG. Can the muscle mass be reduced so that I no longer have a hump back look along with my breast reduction?

+1

Interesting question.  The hump on your neck is usually due to secondary kyphosis as a result of the excessive breast weight.  With a proper breast reduction and proper gate training your hump should disappear.  However, if by any chance it is due to fat accumulation it can possibly be treated with lipoaspiration, however this is very unlikely.

+1

You certainly would benefit from a breast reduction

The  hump on your back may be postural secondary to the large breasts.This will need clinical exam

Web reference: http://www.beckermd.com/breast/reduction-boca-raton-fl/

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Issue of neck with large breasts

+1

I think that you would need a consultation in person to see what is causing your "lump" on the back of your neck.  

Improved posture with a breast reduction

+1

Your change in posture is most likely due to the weight of your breasts.  I would expect you posture will improve following a breast reduction.