Why is my breast Indenting and Buckling, 2 weeks post op? (photo)

I am two weeks post op on my second surgery.My Dr accidentally increased my breast by 100cc when switching my salines to silicone,after 3 months he went in & took out the over sized implants. I know the nipples are crooked and facing different directions, is this because the pocket needs reshaping? Now there is a dent starting in the left breast, what is this dent? I massage them all the time, they are not hard or immobile in any area. FYI:He cut around the entire areola and removed skin.

Indentation In Breasts

+1

The picture appears to be scar tissue related. It can take over six months for scar to completely mature and soften. The indentations may resolve. Be patient and express your concerns to your doctor.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon