Which one of my breast is in the right position? (photo)

As you can see on the photo my breast are looking different from each other. I would like to know wich one is in the right place. The left(lower one) or the right ( higher one) and what can be done to fix it. I'm 4 months post op 340cc submuscular silicone high profile round implant. Thanks

Optimal breast implant position

+1
The photos appear to show that the upper half of the breasts appear even, but there is a difference in the bottom half suggesting some pre-existing asymmetry. However, the one with more roundness on the bottom appears more natural to me in terms of breast shape. Wait until at least 6 months post op.

Which one of my breast is in the right position?

+1
Would like to see a before posted photo of your breasts before commenting. My early guess is the right looks more normal.??? 

Breast asymmetry

+1
Breast asymmetry is normal, nobody is perfectly symmetrical.  In your situation which breasts is 'correct' depends on what you looked like before.  Your right may have been sitting slightly higher before surgery.
To improve your symmetry, you could either lift the left one or lower the right one.  So the more appropriate question is which side do you like better?

Martin Jugenburg, MD