Are my Breast Implants Too Far Apart? (photo)

I just had 215 cc of silicone implanted 6 days back. I do know that they take time to settle down and I should not be concerned about them standing like this. What my real concern is that...they just look too too far apart. My surgeon doesn't answer my queries. All he says is that I should wait. I respect him, but I do need my answers. One boob also looks a bit out of order to me. Please help! I am going crazy with panic.

Breast implants too far apart

+1

It is too early to panic...things look normal for so early after surgery.  You need to wait months before looking critically at the results.  Be patient and listen to your surgeon'advice.

Maui Plastic Surgeon