Had my Breast Implants Removed One Week Ago and I Have a Hard Pea Size Lump, at the End of One of the Stitcher Lines?

+1

Without the benefit of an exam, or at least a photo it is hard to offer a useful suggestion. This may just be the knot at the end of the suture line. But  a visit to your surgeon is the best way to get reassurance.

Had my Breast Implants Removed One Week Ago and I Have a Hard Pea Size Lump?

+1

You are probably dealing with a small dog ear or scar around the end of a stitch. Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource for accurate information.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be please with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.

Lump at incision after implant removal

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say but it may be related to the sutures placed for the wound closure. Best to see your surgeon.