I've just had my breast implant removed. I'm probably A cup right now. No sagging. How will breast change in coming weeks?

Will they become more fuller or stay the same?

+1
The breast will not become more full. As the skin contracts a bit and remodels slightly there can be some nice changes and a small risk of some irregular scars. In general, you should feel comfortable with the final outcome in the next several weeks and we all hope you are happy.

For more information, please go to my website at:
WirthPlasticSurgery.com

Breast Appearance after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Generally speaking, I would not expect that your breasts would be appear “fuller” with time. However, over the course of the next several weeks/months, I would expect some skin contraction. Often, patients are much happier with the appearance of their breasts several months after breast implant removal than they are during the first few days.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.