Has my breast implant bottom down? (photo)

Hi, I'm two months post breast augmentation with lift (under the muscle). I'm happy with the size but I have a few concerns. My right breast feels higher and firmer than the left (no pain or discomfort). My left breast is very soft and I feel the implant very close to the skin at the bottom of the breast. I uploaded a few pics hoping you all can give me your opinions. Thank you in advance :-)

Not bottomed out

+1
Bottoming out usually refers to the implants descending and not being centered around the areola.  In your case, the breast tissue has descended from the anterior surface of the implant.  This can be corrected by revising the T shaped mastopexy. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1
Your results look great.  If one breast is hard, you need your PS to make sure that you don't have a problem such as a contracture.  Please see your PS so they can do this.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast Augment

+1

Things look pretty good, obviously hard to see or touch details with these pictures. Lifts with implants traditionally heal very different as you basically had 4 operations. Wait a few more months than discuss shape and happiness with your PS

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC