My Breast Have Huge Areolas? (photo)

I'm onlyim in middle school i have saggy boobs and my arealos are huge but I have no nipple please help me I don't want to be a muntant freak all my friends boobs are round and they are always like your boobs are weird shaped i hate it do I have tubular breast

Thanks for your questions!

+1
Please have your family take you to your physician for a check up and ask them their option.  If this is the case they can help refer you to a Plastic Surgeon.Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Large Areolas in teen/preteen female.

+1

Hi.

This must be a difficult subject for you to talk about, especially given all the changes that are occuring in your body over these years. Without seeing a picture, given your age and description, it sounds like you have a condition called "tubular breasts."

It's a developmental deformity, not your fault, you are just developing differently.

The good news is that it is treatable with surgery. I would recommend that you wait until you are 18 and have had no breast growth for 6 months prior to having the corrective procedure.

Best of luck.

Kenneth Bermudez, MD

Huge Areolas #breastsurgery

+1

I do not see a photo but there are things we can do to correct enlarged areolas. They can be reduced in size. It depends on your breast but if they are too big and you need or want a reduction then the areola size can be handled at that operation. Similarly if you just need a breast lift the size of the areola can be reduced at that operation as well. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon who can  guide you down the right path after a physical examination.

Richard J. Brown, MD