Are my Breast Healing Well 12 Days Post Breast Reduction Op? (photo)

My main concern is the shape of the nipples, and the black point on my right nipple. The stitches have not as yet been removed and I am experiencing quite a bit of pain from a pulling sensation in the nipples and on my sides. Is this normal? Thank you for your assistance.

Healing After Breast Reduction Surgery

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.

You are very early in the recovery process. I would suggest keeping your follow up appointments with your surgeon to make sure that all goes well.  Your surgeon is the best person to help you get through this recovery process.

Best Wishes.

Are my Breast Healing Well 12 Days Post Breast Reduction Op?

+1

The posted photos show early stages of healing from reduction mammaloplasty. If so concerned seek more in person visits with the surgeon of record.