How Do I Get my Breast to Grow Without Surgery?

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Enhance Breasts Without Surgery?

+1

There are no creams or medications that will make the breasts grow that I am aware of. You will need too explore other options such as breast augmentation with implants or fat transfer. You should consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. The American Society of Plastics surgery website will have a list in your area.

Richard J. Brown, MD

NONSURGICAL BREAST ENHANCEMENT

+1

Hi Kelia,

Unfortunately, there are no creams, lotions, pills, exercises or injections that will significantly nonsurgically increase the breast volume. If you are fully developed your only options are Breast Augmentation with implants or fat.  Good luck.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

There is no good non-surgical way to enlarge the size of the breasts.

+1

Breast growth can be induced by oral estogen supplements, but this would be a very bad idea due to the risks of estrogen supplements.  Fat grafting is a new technique that can increase the size of breasts but it is new, somewhat controversial, expensive, and lengthy.