Is It Possible to Get my Breast from This Form to This One? (photo)

I want to get a full breast lift but I want to know if its possible to get them to look as close to the second picture as possible

A Lift With Implants Will Improve Your Breast Aesthetics

+2

Breast augmentation with a breast lift can improve the looks of your existing breasts tremendously.  Your existing breasts have the 4 major components of a droopy (ptotic) breast.

1.  the areola is too big

2.  the areola is too low

3.  the breast is hanging on the chest wall

4.  there is no fullness in the upper quadrant

A breast lift will correct the first 3 components and a subpectoral implant (preferably silicone) will give you that fullness in the upper quadrant. 

Choosing between the periareolar (Benelli) or the standard breast lift depends on where your inframammary fold is in relation to the nipple.  Your present areola size is probably about 7 cm in diameter and your goal picture has about 3 cm diameter.  If your implants are large enough, you may be able to do just a Benelli mastopexy.  If not, then a standard lift will be required which adds about 9" of scar to your breasts. 

All that being said, you can have the shape you desire and, depending on certain other variables, you can have minimal scarring. 

Your Real Self team of experts in one way or another have answered your question in the affirmative.  Now it is your job to pick a Board Certified plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, who has tons of experience in breast lifting and breast augmentation.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation vs. Breast augmentation with lift

+2

The  desire for a natural looking result  from breast surgery is always the goal.  Your  current shape will probably require a full lift combined with an augmentation.  This will create other scars for you, but should give a good shape.   Choose a good Plastic Surgeon in your community and good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

What Operation to Achieve My Goals?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

It is very helpful that you have included a " goal” picture of what you are trying to achieve. In my opinion,  breast augmentation as well as breast listing will be necessary to achieve your goals. In other words, breast lifting alone will not suffice.

Breast lifting will be necessary to change the shape and position of the breasts as well as the nipple/areola complexes.  The size of the areola will be reduced.
Breast lifting involves some degree of tightening of the breast skin envelope.  In order to tighten the skin envelope, skin excision is necessary;  this results in the presence of scars. 

Breast  and augmentation will be necessary to achieve the fullness/volume that your goal picture demonstrates. Based on your current breast size/shape I do not think there is enough native breast tissue available to achieve the size/shape you are striving for.

Breast Augmentation

+1

Believe it or not, the starting size, shape, position and laxity are the most significant influences on your final breast shape and form.  Following a lift of your breasts, an implant can provide volume enlargement and projection.  Your starting point may make it difficult with the changes needed to achieve the result of the second photo which appears as a breast that has not had some of the changing influences of prenancy.  Your result can still be excellent, but it may be best to have your surgeon discuss expected results with you.  I hope this information is helpful.

Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD

Realistic goals

+1

The anatomy of the breasts pictured on the left are very different from those on the right. I believe there can be improvement with a lift and breast augmentation.  It’is important to have realistic goals and expectations when considering plastic surgery.

George John Alexander, MD, FACS

Changing breast shape with the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+1

There is a new procedure called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  The incision is hidden at the areola-skin junction.  The implants will be placed to give you the desired volume shown in the photograph.  Also, the breast tissue would be lifted as well as the areola.  All 3 need to be aligned in the same horizontal plane to give the maximum projection.  No vertical scars are required.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

A Mastopexy with implants

+1

A Mastopexy with implants will make your nipples smaller, your breasts fuller and higher. Just remember, you will have scars that will be described by the operating surgeon. Good luck

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Lift with implants

+1

You can not get exactly the result that you have picked out as the goal photo is likely of someone who never had children and has very different skin than you.  Properly planned and performed surgery could give you a shape and size close to your goal, but it will require scars from a lift and implant that would be necessary to give you the fullness you desire, lift your nipple and reduce your areola size.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon

Breast Rejuvenation with Implants and a Lift

+1

While you can never look exactly like the desired photo, you can make a significant change from the shape your breasts have now. It will require breast implants combined with a vertical breast lift. That combination will not only give you a lot more volume but will move the nipple higehr up on the breast mound. There will be a trade-off of scars for this change but a much rejuvenated breast appearance can be obtained.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

From Sagging to Youthful appearing breasts

+1

You have significant sagging of your breasts.  In order for you to achieve your desired result you will definitely need a breast augmentation combined with a vertical mastopexy.   This will give you more breast volume while elevating your nipple to the correct position