How to Make my Breast Feel More Soft and Natural After BA? (photo)

Hey, I am almost 2 weeks post op from BA. I was a small B cup pre op and now I think ill be about a c-d. I had 335cc tear drop under the muscle. I am a little worried that I'm not big enough. I wanted to be a d-dd cup. What do people normally come out with my previous size and with 335cc? Also how do you make your boobs feel more softer and natural. They are slowly softening but is there any way to make this process quicker? Also my nipple have stretched will they go down at all? Thankyou :)

Breast Softening after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. You will find that over the course of next several weeks to months your breast should get to be significantly softer. In my practice, I encourage use of massage that seems to help with the “softening”.

Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you specifically.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be very pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure.

Post op

+2

The passage of time is the best healer. as time passes the swelling will improve and the breasts will feel softer to the touch

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

How to make it get softer more quickly....

+2

This is one of those situations where patience really is a virtue.  The implants take about 2-3 months to settle in, and for the tissue to relax.  I'm not aware of any product that has been scientifically proven to make this process happen more quickly.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Implants Change With Time

+2

Your implant will continue to soften and change over the next few months.  Give your self a chance to see how you like your size before you question going bigger.  A correct base width implant will give you adequate volume without over stretching your breast tissue, giving you  nicer long term result.  It also is not unusual to have more prominent nipple projection after an augmentation.  A product called "dimmers" can help hide the projection in tight clothing.  This may or may not change over time. Hope all turns out well.

Charles Nathan MD.

Charles R. Nathan, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Softening with Time

+1

Breast implants placed under the muscle soften substantially as the muscle relaxes and the implant dropsMassage can improve the softness and help the process along.