My Breast Are Extremely Different in Size! What is the Easiest, Cheapest And, Least Painful Way to Fix Them? (photo)

My breasts are EXTREMELY different in size! The older I get, the worse it seems to get! I am 21 years old. They are getting saggy and my nipples keep getting bigger. (Mostly within the last 2 or 3 years!) Pretty sure they are done now. They are disgusting and embarrassing!!! What can I do that is cheap and the least painful? I have a low tolerance for pain, and don't have much money.

"Cheapest" vs "Best" Option for you

+1

The cheapest and easiest operation for you would be to do a right breast reduction to match your left breast.  However, for your body configuration, I think the Best option for you is to undergo a left sided augmentation, and and right sided reduction.  Your surgeon can then have your breast size meet somewhere in between your two starting sizes!

Good luck.

Right breast reduction

+1

the cheapest and easiest way to gain more symmetry would be to have a right breast reduction only to match the left side. This would also result in the least amount of pain since only one side is operate on.  Best of luck

My Breast Are Extremely Different in Size! What is the Easiest, Cheapest And, Least Painful Way to Fix Them?

+1

Sorry to say there are no non painful operations and the costs are not "cheap"!! You need staged breast surgeries. Reduction/lift on the right, BRAVA expansion with fat grafting on the left in multiple operations. Fee range for ALL surgeries $20,000. 

Breast asymmetry

+1

Yes, you do have significant asymmetry and an augmentation of the left and lift/reduction on the right may improve the volume difference.  Good luck.

Breast asymmetry

+1

The smaller breast seems to be a tubular breast.

Depemding on the ultimate goals of size, and shape you desire, the surgery is customized to these needs.

If the smaller breast proves tubular on examination then a release of the tubular breast and release of the constricted inferior pole. An implant of appropriate size and type that you desire. The larger breast requires a breast lift/reduction

Uneven Breasts

+1

The least expensive and simplest long term is to do a R sided breast reduction to match you left as close as possible.  As you age and possibly have children you may want a secondary procedure.  

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

+1

I would recommend a right sided breast reduction to match the opposite breast

This can be done in the office under twilight anesthesia

Web reference: http://www.beckermd.com/breast/reduction-boca-raton-fl/

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Fixing breast asymmetries

+1

Thanks for the photos.  I have treated many like you and the simplest way to go is to do a lift and some reduction on your larger side and an implant augmentation on the smaller side. Because this is considered cosmetic even though it is congential, no insurance will cover it.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.