Will my Breast Even Out? Rt is Lower Rounder and Fuller. (photo)

Rt breast looks awesome. My left had a bad muscle spasm that lasted two weeks and has gone down a lot.  Now I noticed my right is rounder and fuller and looks bigger and is noticeable through clothes. My left looks smaller and is a bit higher and not as round. Can it be that it needs to drop a bit more. Or will I need a revision. Just seems the implant is smaller or that the pocket wasn't dissected like the right one.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Remember no two breasts are exactly the same.  They both look pretty good at this point, eventhough the one is a bit higher right now. It may come down with some more time.

Concerns after Breast Revisionary Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

Given that you are approximately 2 months out of your breast revisionary surgery, it is still too early to evaluate the end results of surgery. I would encourage you to continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon who will be your best resource.  In my practice, I would encourage you to exercise patience for at least 6 months before we evaluated the end results and the potential need for further surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Will my Breast Even Out? Rt is Lower Rounder and Fuller.

+1

Very doubtful any more improvement. But over the internet DO not rely on us. Best to be seen in person in a second opinion visit. 

Asymmetry After Augmentation

+1

Impossible to help you without knowing how long ago your surgery was but from your photo it appears that it was weeks and not months.  You should wear a tight breast band (Bando) 24/7, do displacement exercises for the left breast several times daily and perhaps even take Valium to prevent the muscle spasms if you are still suffering from them. If the situation doesn't improve after several months, you can undergo a simple revision to reposition the left implant.  Good luck...

Web reference: http://www.sadehsurgery.com/breast_augmentation.htm

Asymmetric breasts after augmentation

+1

It would help to know how far out from surgery you are.  It generally takes several months for breasts to "settle in" after augmentation and minor differences are extremely common.  Sometimes one side is a little tighter at the upper or lower pole, and directed implant exercises can be quite helpful.  It does appear from your picture that your breasts probably have a degree of natural asymmetry.

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

+1

If you are within 3 months of the surgery, then your breast may continue to heal and the left side may "drop"  a bit more. Since no preop photo was present to compare, it's harder to comment on the asymmetry. Your breasts most likely to have certain amount of asymmetry present even before surgery. They may be different in terms of size, shape, and location on the chest wall. Yes, it's also possible the asymmetry is made more apparent if the pocket dissection is not the same. Not sure if you used same implant for both side, either. It's perfectly ok to go back to your surgeon and discuss these issues.

Best Wishes,

Stewart Wang, MD FACS, Wang Plastic Surgery

When will breast even out after augmentation

+1

When your breast will even out might depend on the relative tightness of the skin envelope right to left, though in general it might be six months before your breast feel more even. Your photos are not good enough to judge any pocket issue and we don't know how far along you are.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Asymmetry After #BreastAugmentation

+1

From your photos, it is apparent that there is some asymmetry of your breasts. However, it may be that you have always had this asymmetry in the shape. If you look at pre-op photos, it may be that your left breast is more narrow and the right is wider. If this is the case, this may just be your pre-existing asymmetry made more noticeable from the augmentation  For more information, post pre-op photos as well. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Give it a little more time

+1

After implant surgery, the breasts can take up to six months to even out.  It is common for one breast to have more swelling or appear higher than the other side.  From your photograph, the breasts look quite good and it is unlikely you will need any sort of revision.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon